Sunday, June 27, 2004

sunday night downtown

I got up around 2 or so finally - and fixed up the room most of the day. Its great having Robbie around - but we didn't see each other much all day. I was pretty tired too. I'm gonna try and start getting to bed before 4 am. I fixed up the room nice - its just a start tho. Its got everything i need... Its a great place to work and relax and have no stress. My music studio and gear are all set up all nice. its somewhat impressive to walk in a see. I can't wait to fix it up the rest of the way. But anyways - i went out and walked around earlier today and then again tongiht. I ate beans and peanut butter in my room and pizza while i was out. I watched a movie in my room too while i worked on some tracks. I think the tracks are done... me and robbie are workin on these 20 tracks that I'm making to perform with. I think 20 at a time is a good amount to go with. These are classic rock and the next batch with probably be originals... but only a total 8... 4 of mine and 4 of his. Then i think we'll tackle a few jazz type tunes. I'll be able to sing, play leads, and maybe robbie can sing some of them too. Especially the new orleans type stuff. You have to know every style of music. There's a lot of oportunity here to get started but traveling later is a given. Well i better get to bed. Its good to write a little.

No comments: