Tuesday, July 06, 2004

settling in

I woke up today in a daze. Last night I dreamed of an old "girlfriend" that didn't pan out. I dreamed she liked me and was being nice to me and that she was doing her best and was a good person. I guess today i felt sentimental - but strong in a way, not caring about the technicalisties and frustrations of everyday life - i got a few things done, as I drifted numbly through my day. I bought some printer supplies for business cards, CD's for demos. I returned my dsl package, cancled everything that had to do with verizon. I'm hoping to just get a pcmcia wireless card and hook up with 802.11g or whatever cause I'm downtown and can probably get some pretty good connections to the internet somehow. I'm about to look into that. Me and Robbie have to record a demo asap. Tonights a bad night cause I'm running errands and fixing computers most of the day and night. I dont even have time to write any more here.. Peace

-Matt

No comments: