Tuesday, December 07, 2004

poem right now

The things i love are few and are not plenty
The things i love are not adored by many
I celebrate my love for life with one among a million
With two I raise my glass out of 2 million souls unwilling

True beauty's only found amongst the truest shame
Without it ugliness would not egsist or have a name
A profit for the soul won't come without a cirtain end
to some deep hidden luxury you cherrish as a friend

I want to lose myself inside a world of my design
Instead I swirl and tumble with my head in my behind
This day will be my past and I will bury it below
No Marker will betray me and so not a soul will know

I am a living secret and a mystery for sure
A living life experiment to which i have no cure
I am a silent lullaby from lips of crimson red
and one day i will fly above the clouds if i endure

No comments: