Tuesday, January 25, 2005

hi there - good stuff mostly

no particular order - things are getting better

she says in july shes moving to sarasota and if i dont move with her we're breaking up because she wont do a long distance relationship - tho its only about 50 miles away. For all the time I have known her, she has lived various distances from me. But this one apparently will be just over the limit. I'm not gonna worry about that - I have enough on my plate right now. And there's no way of knowing when to take her literally... or to just pass it off as blowing steam.

My house is really my phase one dream house. It's not the real thing but its just a room I'm renting. It has the wood floors, the high cieling and the natural land and a train track next to it - all the things I have always loved - plus it has a fireplace in my room, and a pond, and lots of shade, large trees, and its a bikes ride away from my favorite coffee house. My window looks out into the greenery of the back yard with a peek of the train tracks and the pond. I have many things that I love and enjoy in my room - a few of which I have not yet unpacked.

So now is the time to set my course to makign money - i think it might be a good year to try to make a lot of money - to save some... etc. I'm in a good environment and I think things could line up well.

I have been learing a lot about how to behave with and for a woman - me and my friends have talked - and things.. at least i know i feel better and things are better.






No comments: