Saturday, February 26, 2005

God Loves Sinners - Christians Make Him Cry

I am so sick of Christians. SICK!!!!!! SO FUCKING SICK!!!!

Probably the main reason is because i am one of them and it makes me mad to see it the way they are.

What else can i be?

My life is ruined because of Christianity. I am labled one and they define who i am based on their numbers and their voices.

Where else can i go?

It is the one thing that has kept me alive and the one thing that is killing me.

I'm dead, yet I live.

I'm the envy of all the pagans and the witches and the vampires... because i am in the middle of the drama that they themselves feed from. But i hate myself. Christians love me and want what they feel is best for me. I don't want anything from anyone but to FUCKING LIVE!!!

Get out of my life!

STOP RUINING MY FUCKING LIFE!! EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY GODDFUCKING DAMN HEAD!!!!

No comments: