Sunday, February 27, 2005

Unexpected Wonder

Today i slept most of the day after getting up really early to play at church.

As some of "you" may know - i've been in a bad mood... getting old and cranky. Well today in church when i was playing in front of everyone, it was an interesting and great experience.

I guess I can just say that i felt the devine spirit on fire in my body and soul while we were playing and we set it up so that i was on bass till the last song was ending adn then i would segue into the violin. So as i was getting up to play the violin - man i felt electric and started to shake! It was the holy spirit. I've not experienced that much - and i know that i was gifted to play music in the spirit. One of my more clairvoiant friends once, long ago, told me i had a golden aura glowing around my head when i was singing and playing guitar on this one song about angels. Well i felt it then too. I have gone through a crappy time... a hard time of growing and learning adult lessons and its made me sometimes not the happiest or positive person in the world - very not typical of me.. I've felt like giving up everything - for the first time in my life - also very not typical of me. But after this, I've found hope to go on once again - and to find that positive self again.

I love everything adn everyone .. thanks to the devine for blessing me - I'm glad i was able to capture the very evil side of me as well as the great cleansing spirit that was in me today -

I realize some folks may be very upset about the things i write - let it be

Matt

No comments: