Friday, February 04, 2005

Waiting for the right time

So I wait for the right feeling - for my life to have this power - before i set off to make it a habit to create my best music.

But then i was thinking - why have I been this way?? If my life was ever perfect and powerful, its not going to happen by accident and even if it happened, I woulnd't care much about making songs - and making a band.

And I was like... wow... NOW .... IS ..... the time... not some distant time and manifestation. But this is me... i have been denying who i am - and denying that i am WHO I AM.... NOW.

So i have to get used to this new sod in my perception - the sod that i stand on - have been always standing on but never acknowledged it. I've been waiting till i was worthy - till i was stronger, till i was somene.. else.


No comments: