Tuesday, March 15, 2005

no such thing as friends

well - this is what i've decided today - to help me stay sane...

there are no such things as friends - the way we know them. A friend in truth is just someone you can't trust. he is a person you let close to you in your life and leave yourself vulnerable to. Why would you let someone so close? Why would you risk your soul to someone who isn't family? So my rule is that they are either family or not. When someone is close to you - they have to be your family. Even if they aren't of your same blood, they can be family. This means, you trust completley or nothing at all. John can never be my friend because i wont have friends ever again. I will only have family. Anyone outside of family will be distant from me. It will take an act of god practically to cause someone to become my family.

No comments: