Sunday, March 06, 2005

Stuck Nut

So my car has been busted. Today i prayed over this bolt that had been stuck - I said "God, witness to me by helping me to fix this. Be what I can't be right now." and i put on that vice grip, got it on the best i could, and held on tight for the ride... *push*...*pull*.. *SNAP!* the bolt was free... FINALLY!!!! i wasn't reall excited, i just stopped and breathed. I was in awe. I was glad that i had prayed because now i can say God helped me. "God helped me" - i liked those words.

Today in church someone - a new friend of mine, came to me and gave me $50 for free to help to fix my van. God blessed my van because of that - this guy touched a point of faith with me and it caused thigs to happen good for my van, for me, for him, for God's kingdom, potentially everyone... because this glorified God with a small gesture that touches our small lives that will ring for an eternity.

Now i have to get the rest of the nuts off and get the alternator out of the car. I'm sure it will be a nice adventure.

No comments: