Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Blogs

Dear Readers,

Its been quite a while since my last post in this blog thing. Its been over a year. I'd like to say a few things about this and other blogs i've posted.

I have volumes of posts going back many years. Some are at geocities - which i intend to link into this blog somehow. I will find a way to put it all into one place eventually. I have blogs on my home page... which may have been completely lost now - well - it might be retrievable from my computer back home - or it might be on my external hard drive - I'll check tonight.

But I intend to use this blog for the rest of my life... so hold it dear to you.

I'll try to include pictures as well.

Life has gone through mnay changes - many of which i have not ever written about - but I intend to write about my past as well as my present in this blog over the next few years.

Its intersting to note - for the first time ever - I was able to speak of the next few years. Today feels like a very solid change in my heart - and that's what partly prompted me to set up and reinstitute this blog thing.

I have much to talk about. Stay tuned.

No comments: