Monday, October 23, 2006

Societies Love Squares

some say-

I hate people
everyone is so stupid
noone loves me
nothing's going my way
you always make me feel stupid
everyone says you're an asshole
nothing i do is good enough for you
you never support me

These are paradigms of infant thinking.

I like to call them fractional thinking...

because you are only using a fraction of your mind when you say things like these.

If a quick fix can't be found, it is brushed under the rug, without patience, and so perpetuates a habit of whitewashing an issue... or that of unplugging the seatbelt light as it wear. Then there is no need to wear a seatbelt is there? Why didn't someone think of that sooner?

Please... as if.

What is so bad about dealing with an issue as tho it is not square, like most urban fascilities? This goes for large societies as well as small families and dating couples just the same.

Think more... smoke less.

No comments: